Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Trust God

Many people struggle with a very simple concept, that is trusting God. It is not because they don't believe that he exists or even that he is not capable. They struggle because they don't know any better. See we have all been stuck in this Babylonian system and getting out of it seems impossible at times. Questions arise like how do I survive or what am I going to do, when the simple answer is trust in God. Trust in me because I am the one that can take care of all of your needs. Trust in me when you have no one else to turn to. Trust in me because I am God. Trust in me because when it's all over you will see that I am who I say I am and I was where I said I would be. So when it comes down to what you need, believe in me, have faith in me, trust in me. I am all that you need; I am God.

No comments:

Post a Comment