Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Don't Forget About Me

Let's start with the statement: don't forget where you came from and who you are. On another note, you should ask yourself the better question: Do you know who you are? If you don't know who you are how can you know who I am and if you don't know who I am how do you include me in your life. I want you to remember me in everything you do, everywhere you go, with everything you've got. I know it is easy to forget about me when you have a lot on your plate. I know it is easy to forget about me when you don't include me in your daily life. But I am telling you today that I am always with you and if you want to feel my presence just remember that I am there. Yes I want to be acknowledged but more than that I want you to know that I love you and hope you love me too. So, let's continue to do life together or begin to do life together if I have been excluded from your life. I want to be included in all that you do, from waking up in the morning to enjoying our children together. Let me be a father to you. Let me take care of you. Don't forget about me because I cannot and will not ever forget about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment