Monday, April 2, 2012

Two Stuck Together Are One

My baby said yesterday, two stuck together are one. Now she was talking about two slices of pizza but our father is talking about us. He says when I put you together I binded you and you are now one. Not just binded to your spouse but whomever I put you with so this union is now one entity. So, if I task you with performing a duty and you (whomever I bound) don't complete your duty, you fail as one. So, take heed to what your task is for this day, for this time, and know that I am watching you and counting on you to complete this task. No longer is it OK or has it ever been OK for you to say I DID MY PART. You are responsible for each other and that is how I will look at you when I judge you for the performance of that task. Remember what I said as you are out and about and completing my tasks. As you walk upon this earth as ME, you will be responsible for your brothers and sisters as I bind you together. I don't want to hear, I DID MY PART, I want my children living under my kingdom and only you can make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment