Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Who's Land is This?

When I moved to Mobile, AL, I really didn't know why my father wanted me here. He told me shortly after I arrived that he wanted me here because I am an heir of this holy land and we will reclaim the land our father has promised us. When we read the stories in the bible and people are traveling from this land to that land, do we really know where that land is? Some say that the land was in the middle east (or what we now know as the middle east). But, this land, all of the land on earth is ours as heirs of our father, the most high God. He created this land for us to live on and in because he loves us and wanted us to have it and have dominion over it. He told me on January 31 that he gave me Mobile, AL. With this said, know that my father has only shown me the pieces that he wants me to see right now. If I give you too much right now, you will not carry out all that I have for you to do, says the father. So, I still don't know everything that I am to do but in time I will and this land will be mine and that of my brothers and sisters as rightful heirs.

So, again, I ask, who's land is this? It is our land and we have to claim it! (See Deut. 4:36 - 40) When someone tries to make you compensate them for something that is already yours and has been taken from you, you laugh in their face, right? Well, this land was stolen from us and we know that it is ours because we are heirs of Yahweh. So, we have to laugh in their face and say that we are the rightful owners and are taking back what is rightfully ours. Just for clarification, this does not mean that you are to go out and act worldly complaining and "raising hell". This will only add to the confusion that exists in this world today. We are to "shake things up" and start making Babylon think about what she has done to the rightful heirs and prepare for what's coming. He says, I am putting people in place right now to make this happen. You may not know who they are but rest assured they are working for me. Things are changing...we will no longer sit down and accept things as they were. This is a new age...the time has come...be prepared for revelations and mysteries unfolding. I am in charge and always have been. LOOK OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment