Thursday, July 19, 2012

Restless Sleep

It was a dream a dream like no other dream that I ever had before. It was so real, so real that I could barely sleep. It was one girl in particular who appeared to be sleeping or even dead (her head lying on the desk with her arm out in front of her). I don't ever remember seeing this girl in my life but the next day there she was, I saw her in my class. I don't know why she was so important and I never found out as I never said anything to her (I was just enthralled). That was probably my first mistake. In this dream I also heard screaming and could feel the pain of so many people but I could not see their faces. This was one of the longest nights of my life because it was all too real. I know the pain and the screaming had something to do with the problems that we face on this earth but I could not nail down one specific thing. It was like people were all around me and I was in the center of them all. It was like I needed to do something about it. The problem is I didn't know what to do but God has told me to trust him so now I know what to do. I wasn't ready to see what was happening at that time because at that time I couldn't handle it. So I've told God to open up my eyes although if you ask me I still don't know if I'm ready too see what he has to show me but I will trust him. God has warned me that the spiritual world is much different than what we see. Some things are so glorious that it will blow your mind and some things so hideous that you can never forget them.

My reason for telling you all of this is for you to realize that God is always in control and he is warning us of things to come if we don't seek him. This dream occurred on January 31, 2012 but God has brought into remembrance that dream and has now given me permission to reveal it to the world. I imagine/feel that the pain I felt and the screams I heard has something to do with what will happen on earth in the near future. I just hope I'm wrong. This dream was so real that every time I closed my eyes I could feel the pain and hear the screams again and again and again. I wanted to escape it but I couldn't. The problem with all of this is that I was told it would happen if I didn't do something. I thought I did what I was told but I was wrong. Isn't it amazing how God works? As soon as I did what I was told, the dream, the restless sleep was gone. God will tell you what to do and even tell you the consequences of failing to act. All you have to do is listen, believe, and obey. I'm about to see what's been eluding me because I haven't been ready. Are you ready to see the real world?

No comments:

Post a Comment